This post may contain affiliate links to products we love and use. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
When you want to become a housewife or homemaker, what are the things you should do every single day? There are certain tasks you have to do daily in order to not lose your mind. Today we are going to discuss 10 of them!
If you don’t want to watch the video about my 10 habits, let me give you a quick recap below. Here’s the 10 daily habits of a modern housewife.
- Wake up before the kids. Check out this post to learn why..
- Do a load of laundry every day (check out my laundry routine here)
- Get ready
- Make your bed (or at least let it air out)
- Drink water
- Write things down (create a brain dump and take notes daily!)
- Teach your kids to clean up after themselves (here’s how we taught our kids)
- Do a 10 minutes speed clean at the end of the day
- Don’t go to sleep with a full sink
- Take small breaks
Bonus tip; Do the next thing. If you get overwhelmed easily, just focus on doing the next thing on your list. Don’t look at the entire list!
I hope these 10 (11) tips will help you to become a more productive housewife, but most of all I hope it inspires you to give it your very best. You don’t have to be perfect, but you just need to give it the best you can!